CJB CE Article available to IACFP members
Take advantage of your IACFP benefits and enroll at Ce-Classes.com
IACFP members can earn FREE CE credit by reading approved CE articles from CJB and successfully completing this online CE test. If you are not a current IACFP member but would like to earn IACFP CJB credit, please visit: Ce-classes.com or our member page to join the Association.
Members: Please login to CE-Classes.com where you will find a section of articles based on materials from our IACFP journal, Criminal Justice and Behavior. As an IACFP member, you have free access to these materials and to the exams associated with them that allow you to earn free CE's. Additional materials in other categories are also available from CE-Classes for purchase at your discretion.
PLEASE EMAIL THOMAS.MANKOWSKI@SAGEPUB.COM FOR YOUR CE KEYCODE
Register at Ce-classes.com
- Go to Ce-Classes.com
- Click on the large blue button that says “Register Now Enroll for Free” on the right side of the page
- Click on Employee / Association Registration
- Click on the drop down menu in the Company Name field and Choose IACFP
- Enter the keycode sent to you by IACFP, Keycodes can be used only one time and are specific to you
- Complete the student registration form accurately – your certificates for CEs will include information from this form (Name and license number),
- When you have filled in all of the fields click the button that says “Register”
- The home page will reappear and you will see your name on the right side of the screen under the title “Student Center”
Find a course
- Click on the tab (on the left side of the screen) titled “CE-Classes course Offerings” or “All CE courses”
- Once there, you will see the free courses in the top section of the page.
- (The bottom section lists additional courses which are available to you for the fees listed.)
- Select a course by clicking on the ‘Title’ or ‘Course Details’ hyperlinks
Get the Course Materials
- Upon arriving at any course, you will see Course Description with information about the course (objectives, credit value, # of exam questions, etc.)
- Take a look around. Scroll to the bottom of the course description page and you will see the links to “Take Exam” “Preview” and “Get Course Materials”.
- Click the “get course materials” link to get started. The materials will open in one of several formats: PDF files, PowerPoint, or online web pages.
Take the exam
- Here is a nice hint: You can print off the exam before you read the material
- Click on the “Take Exam” link, Next to question 2, you will see a box with the link “Print Exam”
- After reading the course material, click the “Take Exam” link.
- Click on the radial buttons to select your answers, check the attestation box, finally click “submit exam”
- Your exam will immediately be scored and you will be notified as to whether you passed or failed, then click on the hyperlink to “complete the course evaluation”.
Complete the course evaluation
- You must answer all the questions in the course evaluation in order to earn CEUs and print your certificate, if you skip any question you will not be able to print your certificate
- Once you have answered all of the questions on the course evaluation page, click on the button that says submit – your certificate will appear
Print your Certificate
- You may now print, download and email your certificate.
You can log into your student account and reprint a certificate at any time. We maintain records of all of your continuing education courses with Ce-Classes.com for 4 years.
We hope that you return to us for other continuing education courses. We have over 200 courses available to you instantly online. Please let us know if you experience any difficulties, we will be happy to help. You can reach us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org. Thank you for using Ce-Classes.com.